This is my current list of online resources for preparing for technical interviews. I’ve setup this list as a github repo to allow others to contribute via pull requests.
- big-O cheat sheet - Refresher on the complexity of various algorithms.
- Design Patterns - Quick reference of design patterns.
- Sorting Algorithm Animation - Sorting algorithms visualised.
- Hacking a Google Interview Course Notes - General problems and prep suggestions(confidence booster).
- MIT Intro to Algorithms Lectures - Good to listen to in the background or before bed.
- Skiena’s Algorithms Lectures - Video/audio, great for train rides and long commutes.
- Project Euler - Problem solving skills.
- Google Guava Source - (Java)Review source since it covers implementing collections, concurrency, etc.