I noticed that when you enter 30 into tumblrs age field it switches from “years old” to “years young”. Fully grasping the limited scope of my existence for the first time I wrote a Markov Chain generator so that it could provide(tenuous) value long after I have fled this mortal coil, by mashing up the works of Roald Dahl with some Clojure manuals.
When you reach this point in your life you can save some time and use my Clojure implementation or write your own.
If you write your own, here are some pointers\:
- Don’t remove punctuation, all that data is valuable.
- The training material quality is of the utmost importance.
- Similar training materials will intertwine more often and lead to more interesting results.
- Avoid works that contain made up words/spellings, they will lead to boring chains.
- Longer state lengths(how many words are considered when calculating next state) lead to more readable but boring text.